2021 Chevy Suburban Interior
The 2021 Chevy Suburban offers Charlotte drivers the kind of exceptional features you’d expect in this definitive SUV. So, what’s new for 2021? Rick Hendrick City Chevrolet looks at the Chevy Suburban interior specs and more below!
2021 Chevy Suburban Interior Specs: Passenger Dimensions
The Suburban is known for its large, comfortable cabin, and the 2021 Chevy Suburban interior follows this tradition. There’s enough headroom and legroom for passengers in all three rows to be comfortable, even on long road trips outside Gastonia. The 2021 Chevy Suburban interior specs for passengers are:
- Front Headroom/Legroom/Shoulder Room: 42.30 inches/44.50 inches/66.00 inches
- Second Row Headroom/Legroom/Shoulder Room: 39.90 inches/42.00 inches/64.00 inches
- Third Row Headroom/Legroom/Shoulder Room: 38.20 inches/36.70 inches/48.40 inches
2021 Chevy Suburban Interior Specs: Cargo Dimensions
Not only does the 2021 Chevy Suburban interior seat plenty of people, it can also be used for even the most intimidating of cargo jobs. You’re able to fold the seats in the 2nd and 3rd row to triple the available cargo space:
- Cargo Space, All Seats Up: 41.5 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind 2nd Row: 93.8 cubic feet
- Max Cargo Space: 144.7 cubic feet
2021 Chevy Suburban Interior Features
The 2021 Chevy Suburban interior comes with tons of modern features that keep you connected on Concord roads. Here are just a few of the standard and available features in the Chevy Suburban interior:
- 10-way power driver and front passenger seats
- 10.2″ diagonal multicolor reconfigurable Infotainment screen
- 12-volt power outlet
- 4.2″ diagonal color Driver Information Center
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot capable
- Bose® 9-speaker audio system
- Cargo Management System
- Carpeted floor mats
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System with 10.2” diagonal color touch-screen
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- And more!
- 12-way power driver and front passenger seats
- 8” diagonal multi color Driver Information Center
- Advanced Trailering Package
- Automatic heated steering wheel
- Center console lockable storage box
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Premium system with connected Navigation and 10.2″ diagonal color touch-screen
- Collapsible cargo area organizer
- And more!
Find the 2021 Chevy Suburban at Rick Hendrick City Chevrolet!
Interested in finding out more about the Chevy Suburban interior specs and features? Want to see how it compares to other Chevy vehicles? Conduct model research at Rick Hendrick City Chevrolet, where we’re happy to help Charlotte drivers find their next favorite SUV. Contact us today with any questions about the Chevy Suburban interior and more!
More from Rick Hendrick City Chevrolet
The 2022 Chevrolet Colorado may be a mid-size pickup truck, but it knows how to handle tough challenges with ease. The new Chevy Colorado towing capacity reaches 7,700 pounds, which allows drivers to head out on more adventures near Gastonia. Learn more about the Chevy towing capacity and everything it can do, then visit our…
The 2022 Chevrolet Silverado LTD towing capacity is up to 13,300 pounds, allowing you to tow almost anything around Gastonia. There are even a few different towing features you can add to make your trips around Charlotte even easier. Let’s take a closer look at the Chevrolet Silverado towing capacity with Rick Hendrick City Chevrolet below! For…
How many pounds can the Chevy Tahoe tow through Gastonia? This is a great question to ask if you’re considering a new Chevy Tahoe for its powerful capabilities. The 2022 Chevy Tahoe towing capacity is between 8,000 pounds and 8,400 pounds depending on the engine and drivetrain you select. Each new Tahoe is standard-equipped with…