2021 Chevy Suburban Interior
The 2021 Chevy Suburban offers Charlotte drivers the kind of exceptional features you’d expect in this definitive SUV. So, what’s new for 2021? Rick Hendrick City Chevrolet looks at the Chevy Suburban interior specs and more below!
2021 Chevy Suburban Interior Specs: Passenger Dimensions
The Suburban is known for its large, comfortable cabin, and the 2021 Chevy Suburban interior follows this tradition. There’s enough headroom and legroom for passengers in all three rows to be comfortable, even on long road trips outside Gastonia. The 2021 Chevy Suburban interior specs for passengers are:
- Front Headroom/Legroom/Shoulder Room: 42.30 inches/44.50 inches/66.00 inches
- Second Row Headroom/Legroom/Shoulder Room: 39.90 inches/42.00 inches/64.00 inches
- Third Row Headroom/Legroom/Shoulder Room: 38.20 inches/36.70 inches/48.40 inches
2021 Chevy Suburban Interior Specs: Cargo Dimensions
Not only does the 2021 Chevy Suburban interior seat plenty of people, it can also be used for even the most intimidating of cargo jobs. You’re able to fold the seats in the 2nd and 3rd row to triple the available cargo space:
- Cargo Space, All Seats Up: 41.5 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind 2nd Row: 93.8 cubic feet
- Max Cargo Space: 144.7 cubic feet
2021 Chevy Suburban Interior Features
The 2021 Chevy Suburban interior comes with tons of modern features that keep you connected on Concord roads. Here are just a few of the standard and available features in the Chevy Suburban interior:
- 10-way power driver and front passenger seats
- 10.2″ diagonal multicolor reconfigurable Infotainment screen
- 12-volt power outlet
- 4.2″ diagonal color Driver Information Center
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot capable
- Bose® 9-speaker audio system
- Cargo Management System
- Carpeted floor mats
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System with 10.2” diagonal color touch-screen
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- And more!
- 12-way power driver and front passenger seats
- 8” diagonal multi color Driver Information Center
- Advanced Trailering Package
- Automatic heated steering wheel
- Center console lockable storage box
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Premium system with connected Navigation and 10.2″ diagonal color touch-screen
- Collapsible cargo area organizer
- And more!
Find the 2021 Chevy Suburban at Rick Hendrick City Chevrolet!
Interested in finding out more about the Chevy Suburban interior specs and features? Want to see how it compares to other Chevy vehicles? Conduct model research at Rick Hendrick City Chevrolet, where we’re happy to help Charlotte drivers find their next favorite SUV. Contact us today with any questions about the Chevy Suburban interior and more!
More from Rick Hendrick City Chevrolet
Looking for an SUV that’s as fuel efficient as it is capable on the trails around Gastonia? With EPA-estimated ratings as high as 18 city/27 highway mpg, the 2021 Chevrolet Traverse should be at the very top of your list! Below, join Rick Hendrick City Chevrolet to explore the Chevy Traverse gas mileage for front-wheel drive and all-wheel…
The new Chevy Tahoe provides up to 122.9 cubic feet of cargo space in the interior, making it an ideal SUV for Gastonia families who are always on-the-go. But what about the Chevy Tahoe towing abilities? When you can’t fit all your cargo inside your SUV, does the Tahoe have what it takes to tow…
Six well-equipped models make up the 2021 Chevy Tahoe configurations, ranging from the entry-level LS to the range-topping High Country. Whether you want your Chevy Tahoe interior to provide versatile utility or a first-class luxury driving experience, there’s a new Tahoe model that will check every box on your list! View Tahoe InventoryContact Us Chevy…